Monday, March 18, 2013

Hike Eve, Trail magic and misc.

First was Katie, who works at Benchmark Outfitters in Blue Ash, she offered to let me ride to Georgia with her. She's hiking for three days. It saved me from having to rent a car.

Second was a group of Baptist college students serving hamburgers, fruit, chips, and drinks. All for free, here at the hostel.  They are on Spring break this week and are doing volunteer projects.

I met Border, Newbie, and Pink Panther.  A father, mother, and nine year old daughter from Florida.  They are thru hiking also.

8 comments:

  1. Good luck! So excited to read about your journey. Be safe.

    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, I am very excited for you today as your journey begins! Yeehaw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff - I am so proud of you and the journey you have begun! I know if will be a life-changing experience and I will look forward to following along!

    You will remain in my prayers and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you always, Dad. Love you!!!!!

    And a 9 year old thru hiking??? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff way cool that you are doing this. It is a dream of mine too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my journey, and for your comment.

Thanks, Jeff, aka Blazer

Please keep all comments kid friendly.